When the winter is over and the sailing season is fast approaching Stefos Yacht Services can prepare your yacht for the new season. Whether its renewing the anti-fouling, GRP polishing, servicing the engine, undertaking a safety inspection or just a general inspection, cleaning inside and out, top to bottom or basic maintenance, Stefos Yacht Services have all the resources required to have your yacht back on the water and ready to set sail for a new season of adventure and relaxation. Some of the summerization inspection services and maintenance items that Stefos Yacht Services offers:
- Boat registration, safety and licensing paperwork up to date.
- Safety equipment inspection (Liferaft. flares.smoke, EPIRB, lifejackets, fire extinguishers)
- Electronics, Navigation Equipment, Batteries, Fuses)
- Hull integrity, thru-hull fittings, hoses, clamps, anodes
- Engine, fuel and exhaust systems, propeller, shaft, stuffing box
- Rigging, deck fittings, lines/ropes, anchoring systems and all yacht hardware
- Water & plumbing systems, pumps, toilet, showers.